Explore

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

You Can Call me Uncle

 Hope this short is self explanatory. Nothing deep behind it. A brief dialogue my brother thought up. Don't credit me with its hilarity. Enjoy!

 Harry(peachy tone): I'm looking for this song. I don't know what it's called. I don't know what it sounds like. I don't know any of the words. Can you help me?

Joe(confused): What am I looking for?

Harry(peachy tone): I don't know, that's why I came to you.

Joe(further confused): Well...what am I looking for? I gotta have something to look for if I'm going to help you.

Harry(threateningly peachy): If you can't help me, I'm gonna go over to the other guy and I'm gonna pay him MONEY, so when you're out of business, just remember me.

(Harry walks away comes to money launderer)

Harry(peachy tone): I'm looking for this song. I don't know what it's called. I don't know what it sounds like. I don't know any of the words. Can you help me? I'm willing to pay you money.

Other Guy (slimy, smooth, run-on voice, without stopping for breath): Ohh, how are you? I can help you. Come on, have as eat, sit down. Whatchya name? I like you. You can call me Uncle.

Harry (peachy tone): You know, you make me feel so at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment relevantly and thoughtfully.