Explore

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Next Big Thing Author Interview

 Thank you to Amber Colleen for tagging me in the Next Big Thing Blog Hop! Colleen is author of  Premonitions available on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Premonitions-ebook/dp/B008MAT1QY. While I have not had the pleasure of reading her debut novel, I did read the description and I will say right now that it looks very intriguing and I intend to add it to my library soon!

You can read more about Colleen and her books at: http://ambercolleenauthor.com/

 What’s this tour all about? “The Next Big Thing” Interview Series is an expanding blog project of author interviews that spans the world. How neat is that?

 And now, for the interview.

 It's nice to meet you. My name is Sim Stevenz.




Softcover

Hardcover
What is the title of your book?
Creature Leader, the third title published under my name.

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? 
Drayven Locke, a man haunted by his terrible past, struggles to bring his planet under his rule while Sealen Solnen, a victim of the same past, battles the darkness within him to bring him to peace.

Where did the idea come from for the book?
I read a book series entitled Warrior Cats when I was in my mid teens. I liked the idea of including characters in a story like cats or dogs. So, I wrote my own, with a little twist.


How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
I spent several weeks writing this story. In the space of a year, I wrote three novels and this was one of them. Since I was still in high school I didn't get to write all the time. The number of hours I put in to write it was about two weeks spanned across a few months.

What genre does your book fall under?
 Romantic Suspense

What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition? Drayven Locke would have to be Stephen Moyer, they look so alike. Zoey Deschanel for Sealen Solen.

Who or what inspired you to write this book? 
I wanted to write a happy ending for another story that didn't end so well. This is the same story, with my ending.

What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
Woven amongst the pages of suspense and action is a profound love story. I have tried to bring love into a different light in my writings, portraying it as fierce and passionate in a very intense way.

Thank you for this interview opportunity. You can learn more about me at me:

Author Website: http://simstevenz-romaauthor.weebly.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sim.stevenzi.author?ref=hl

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimStevenz

Here’s the next author who will continue The Next Big Thing Blog Hop. Check her out:

Melissa Burton @ litbridge.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment relevantly and thoughtfully.